Are you tired of the cookie cutter package homes that everyone makes? The upgrades and features on this incredibly solid and impressively detailed owner built home will blow you away!
* A thicker slab with higher cement content yields a substantially stronger foundation. The insulated 2x6 walls have 5/8 drywall inside, and plywood with Hardiboard lap siding on the outside, which creates an unusually quiet and well sealed home.
* On the floors you have granite, marble, quartzite and porcelain tile throughout, and a massive breathtaking marble mosiac in the living room.
* The walls and 10' ceilings are hand troweled with stained Italian plaster, with several inlaid marble and glass mosaics, which lends the feel of being in a classic Roman Villa.
* Do you love wood? All of the jambs, casing, crown, base and doors are solid milled and highly finished exotic hardwoods: Robusta, Red Gum Sydney Blue Gum, Silky Oak, Sapele, Cherry and Ironwood.
* Granite counters and splashes in the kitchen and baths. The baths have marble and granite to the ceiling!
* All plumbing and electric fixtures are ultra high end for functionality as well as astetic beauty, and the windows have boxed-in roll down blinds.
* Utility features include: Navien on demand hot water. 3 - 4000 gal. poly tanks, a massive pump, filters and UV. The home is prepped for future solar hot water, PV, and for a possible bypass box so if you lose electricity, a generator can be plugged in. The security system through Alert Alarm can be transferred to the buyer.
* The 11' x 20' tiled back lanai opens to an extensively landscaped yard, which lends the ambiance of a Zen like garden.
* An approx. 8'x14' steel shed to store equipment.
* This home comes furnished!
*** BUYER BONUS: Sale includes adjacent parcel 62, which acts as a buffer from the other lots which are serviced by a private driveway.
You've seen the rest, now see the best! 24 hr. notice requested.
|--||New Value: $850,000|
|6/17/2022 2:48:39 PM||New Value: Active|
|5/16/2022 1:18:35 AM||New Value: Under contract|
|4/22/2022 5:19:00 PM||New Value: $850,000|